Saturday 3 December 2011

Amazon Kindle Touch Review


My new Amazon Kindle Touch arrived today! And I thought I'd do a quick review on what I think of it so far.

The Amazon Kindle allows you to read any books of your choice from the Amazon website, including audio books which are clearly read out to you on your Kindle. Also, it enables you to browse the Internet, but only if it is connected to a nearby wireless hub, or if it runs on 3g. But as well as its handy features, it is very straight forward to set up and its touch sensitive screen makes it even more interesting to use.

However, I found that the brightness of the screen is not very high, but overall it is quite clear to read and fun to use. The kindle has a USB cable included with it so you can download music to the mp3 file and, also of your choice such as sudokus, and the well known card game, solitaire, and many others. you can also change the size of the text, and make changes through 'settings.'

I would highly recommend this to fellow readers, or anybody who isn't to fond of books and reading as well, because it brings you straight into the read, as a book doesn't have quite the same effect. But there's always the audio files if you prefer to listen, rather than read.

Overall, I only purchased the Amazon Kindle today, and have already found it very helpful and pleasing to use. So I hope you enjoy using the Amazon Kindle Touch as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. Chia seeds, in moderation, are very good for you! Great post! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the commment :D

    ReplyDelete